Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Handling social media channels like Instagram and Twitter. Building a community for the same (influencers, food bloggers, etc).
2. Planning social media calendar and experimenting with campaigns to drive user engagement.
3. Brainstorming content for product and digital marketing.
4. Planning designs and articulating them to the designer for simple eye-catching visuals.
5. Experimenting with user to identify churn and building campaigns to increase repeat behaviour & drive user engagement.
6. Using existing data like contact numbers and email Id’s for marketing and reengaging users.
7. Helping build Campus Ambassador campaign.
1. Tracking, measuring, and analysing performance & continuously optimizing them.
2. Working with a cross-functional team of product, sales, and software.
3. Must maintain data on docx and excel.
4. Completing tasks without missing any deadlines.
5. Taking ownership and accountability.
What you will get to learn:
1. Tools like Google Analytics, Mix Panel, Hot jar, slack, miro, asana and other channels.
2. Food tech Industry nuances.
3. Digital marketing for targeted group in Bengaluru.
4. Impacting real users and vendors through your marketing plans and execution efforts.
5. Start-up culture in Bengaluru.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.