About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Plan, and build our digital marketing roadmap - so as to manage all digital marketing channels/ platforms to ensure brand consistency and standardization
2.SEO: Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Google Webmaster, SEO Auditing
3. Ideate, coordinate, and manage the creation of all digital content such as posting daily on social media platforms, websites, blogs, press releases, podcasts, infographics, videos, etc.
4. Coordinate & collaborate with internal teams and participate in customer research
5. Conduct research to analyze the competition so as to adjust the company's marketing strategy accordingly
6. Come up with innovative campaign ideas to increase audience reach, gain website traffic, shoot up engagement, raise App Installs, and meet other objectives
7. Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
8. Ensure that all digital initiatives and activities create a measurable impact
9. Review and analyze the website/web pages for areas that can be improved and optimized
10. Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
SMM: Social Media Management tools like ZohoSocial.
Analytics: Google Analytics, Web-Trends, FB Pixel, Google Play Console, Firebase, individual SM analytics like Moz, ahrefs, etc
PPC: Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, YouTube Ads.
Social Media MarketingGoogle AnalyticsSearch Engine Marketing (SEM)Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 10th Sep'20 and 15th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code
Number of openings