Digital Marketing Jobs Opening in Chakra Partners Consulting Services Private Limited at Jaipur
1. Optimising current and new website pages and articles
2. Carrying out technical site audits
3. Managing website and social media account security, including scheduling and running backups and developing crisis procedures, as required
4. Performing daily security scans on our sites and protecting them from malicious attacks, malware, viruses, and trojans
5. Managing and promptly applying and installing core, theme updates, and plugins
6. Monitoring site performance, including speed tests, benchmarking, etc, and fixing problems before they become serious
7. Monitoring, tracking, and reporting performance, security, and analytics
8. Managing and optimizing hosting for each website, including managing cPanels, removing and purging obsolete post revisions and spam, etc.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Sep'22 and 24th Oct'22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Pursuing a bachelor's degree in digital marketing or similar
2. Available for at least twenty hours per week
3. You must speak in good English with our New Zealand-based staff.
4. Proficient with WordPress, cPanel, HTML/CSS
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this Digital Marketing Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Digital Marketing job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Digital Marketing job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Digital Marketing
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BEd, BSc, MCA, MEd, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Digital Marketing is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Digital Marketing position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Digital Marketing in our Organisation.