1. Work on staying updated with trends
2. Manage marketing insights
3. Plan and supervise email marketing campaigns
4. Look into customer relationship management (CRM)
5. Optimize and manage the website as well as social media pages
6. Track website traffic and other metrics
7. Optimize performance of the website
8. Give ideas as to how to increase ROI (returns on investment)
9. Provide reports to the managing teams and clients
10. Supervise and overlook marketing teams
11. Pitch new ideas to the client
12. Perform on-page as well as off-page SEO
13. Manage end-to-end SEO, PPC, SMO, and web management activity for businesses and clients.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 24th Jun'22 and 29th Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
We specialize in developing highly scalable and reliable solutions on the cloud. We offer end-to-end cloud services from advisory, architecture, migration, cloud operations, DevOps, microservices, automation, and optimization by helping customers throughout the lifecycle of their cloud adoption initiative. We began with a simple objective to help our partners make use of the cloud as they innovate and set out to change the world.