Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
2. Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
3. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
4. Be actively involved in SEO eﬀorts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
5. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
6. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
7. Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
8. Measure the performance of digital marketing eﬀorts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
9. Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
10. Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendorsRequirements
1. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
2. Knowledge with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
3. Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
4. Skills in creative content writing
5. Analytical mindset and critical thinking
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
7. Canva, Corel Draw, Photoshop (Designing)
8. Intensive Travelling
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.