Directorate General of Health Services jobs for Govt - Library Attendant in . Last Date to apply: 30 Nov 2023
Govt - Library Attendant
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized board,
- Certificate course in Library science from a recognized Institute
- 18 to 25 years
- Dates for submission of online applications 10-11-2023 to 30-11-2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 30-11-2023 (23:45)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 01-12-2023(23:00)
- The selection process will involve a computer-based test, followed by the collection and verification of required original eligibility certificates/documents from successful candidates after the Computer-Based Examination (CBE).
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted only in English and Hindi.
- Collection of required original eligibility certificates/ documents from the successful candidates and their verification will be carried out after CBE.
- Admit Card for any stage of examination will not be sent by Post. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the websites of the Institutes for the updates on examination process and download of Admit Cards for each stage of examination.
- Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/PwBD candidates will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
- Reservation for STs/SCs/OBCs and EWSs will be as per Govt. of India norms
- Candidates applying against post reserved for OBC category must submit a valid (up-to-date) “Non Creamy Layer” certificate from the appropriate authority.
- The decision of the Institutes as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of the application from the candidates.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- In case response to the post is large in number, screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
More information about this Govt - Library Attendant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Govt - Library Attendant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Govt - Library Attendant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Govt - Library Attendant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 10th Pass (SSC)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Govt - Library Attendant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Govt - Library Attendant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Govt - Library Attendant in our Organisation.