Directorate General of Health Services jobs for Library Clerk in . Last Date to apply: 30 Nov 2023
- passed Senior secondary or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Diploma or certificate course in Library Science from a recognized institutions Diploma or certificate course of computer application from a recognized University or Institutions
- 1 year experience in a responsible capacity in a Medical Library of standing
- 18 to 25 years
- Dates for submission of online applications 10-11-2023 to 30-11-2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 30-11-2023 (23:45)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 01-12-2023(23:00)
- The selection process will involve a computer-based test, followed by the collection and verification of required original eligibility certificates/documents from successful candidates after the Computer-Based Examination (CBE).
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted only in English and Hindi.
- Collection of required original eligibility certificates/ documents from the successful candidates and their verification will be carried out after CBE.
- Admit Card for any stage of examination will not be sent by Post. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the websites of the Institutes for the updates on examination process and download of Admit Cards for each stage of examination.
- Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/PwBD candidates will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
- Reservation for STs/SCs/OBCs and EWSs will be as per Govt. of India norms
- Candidates applying against post reserved for OBC category must submit a valid (up-to-date) “Non Creamy Layer” certificate from the appropriate authority.
- The decision of the Institutes as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of the application from the candidates.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- In case response to the post is large in number, screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
More information about this Library Clerk Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Library Clerk job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Library Clerk job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Library Clerk
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Library Clerk is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Library Clerk position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Library Clerk in our Organisation.