Django Developer Jobs in Gurgaon,Noida,Delhi - Acropolis Infotech P
We are looking for Django developers who have great communication skills and are willing to learn and grow by working closely with the core team of Acropolis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Design, implement, test and maintain software applications for core business functions in the organisation.
2) Ensure the architecture can support the requirements of the clients.
3) Follow effective and scale-able coding practices with focus on unit testing and security.
4) Develop new back-end components and RESTful back-end development with Django
5) Work with developers and architects to ensure bug-free and timely delivery of allocated development tasks
6) Work on implementing and following standards and guidelines with coding best practices in mind
7) Provide support for production systems in the form of enhancements and maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
- 6 months to 1 year experience with databases such as MySQL.