Doctor Jobs Opening in Platinum Hospital Pvt Ltd at Kalwa, Mumbai
- Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Performing minor surgeries.
- Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments, e.g. child immunization.
- Discussing and evaluating new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Teaching at hospitals and medical schools, and observing and assessing the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- Need permanent registration of MBBS.
More information about this Doctor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Doctor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Doctor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Doctor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBBS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 35000 and 60000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Doctor is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Doctor is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Doctor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Doctor in our Organisation.
The Platinum Hospitals group boasts of four hospitals that offer multi-super specialty services in Vasai, Ulhasnagar, Kalwa, and Thane. The group has recently launched a specialized heart care center and uro care center in Kalwa, called the Dharmaveer Anand Dighe Heart & Uro Care Centre , which is a 70-bedded hospital. The project was launched in association with Thane Municipal Corporation under a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model, with modern infrastructure facilities and advanced clinical equipment.
All of Platinum Hospitals group's medical experts, skilled nurses, and paramedical staff are renowned specialists who offer world-class treatment and medical care to patients. The group is committed to delivering quality healthcare services to all sections of society, irrespective of their economic status.
Dr. Sanjit Paul, the Managing Director of Platinum Hospitals Pvt. Ltd., leads the group, while Mrs. Priyanka Paul serves as the CEO of the group's operations.