DOT NET Developer Jobs Opening in Wn Infotech at Indiranagar, Bangalore
Good in OOPS concepts and have strong Knowledge in C#, ASP.NET, Web API, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model View - Controller (MVC).
Write a clean code that is scalable using programming languages. NET and test and deploy applications and systems, and review, update, re-enactment, and debug code.
Working with Unit and Integration testing E.g. XUnit, NUnit. Software engineering best practices throughout the software development cycle, including coding standards, debugging, source control management, construction processes, and testing.
Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
Develop software and services, including efficient searching and maintenance of databases.
Understanding of Agile methodologies and must have excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Your key responsibility as a team member will be to ensure efficient Design, Development, Validation, and Support processes so that our clients are satisfied with the high standards of service in the technology domain.
Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture.
Understanding of performance engineering.
Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques.
Basic understanding of project domain.
Ability to translate functional/non-functional requirements to systems requirements.
Ability to design and code complex programs.
Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications.
Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies.
Awareness of the latest technologies and trends.
Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
More information about this DOT NET Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given DOT NET Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this DOT NET Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an DOT NET Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech, Other Graduate
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This DOT NET Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the DOT NET Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for DOT NET Developer in our Organisation.