Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th May'21 and 1st Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have experience with fixed-wing and rotary-wing/multi-rotor UAVs
2. Must have experience in integrating, operating, and troubleshooting a variety of UAVs
3. Must have a basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter etc) and UAV sensors
4. Must have the ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including assembly, disassembly, testing, troubleshooting
5. Must have experience in using Google Docs
6. Must have good verbal and written communication skills
7. Candidate must be residing in Bengaluru (preference will be given to candidates with a personal vehicle)
8. Must be available for a full-time internship
9. Candidates with the ability to use CAD software like SolidWorks/Catia would have an advantage
10. Should have basic knowledge of aerodynamics/propulsions
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.