E-Commerce Specialist Jobs Opening in TS Outsourcing at Bopal, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals like Amazon, EBay, Walmart, Etsy, Cdiscount and Onbuy.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (management, graphics, CS) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
- Provide support in other areas of Marketing, PPC, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid social media.
- Manage and uploads products & listing in Amazon, EBay, Walmart, Etsy, Cdiscount, Onbuy and ensuring desired business objectives are met (sales, category share).
- Ability to maintain / analyze data related to monthly performance with the assigned accounts.
- Manage and monitor orders and shipments. Analyze customer demographics and purchasing behaviour to monitor trends and future sales growth.
- Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Fresher with good knowledge of listings on Ecommerce Platforms or 1.5 years of experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
- Excellent communication, analytical, multitasking and collaboration skills.
More information about this E-Commerce Specialist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given E-Commerce Specialist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this E-Commerce Specialist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1.5 year experience as an E-Commerce Specialist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BEd, BSc, CS, Other Graduate
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This E-Commerce Specialist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the E-Commerce Specialist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for E-Commerce Specialist in our Organisation.