• Linux fundamentals (shell scripting, Linux commands, file structures, logs, etc.) Client
• Web server architecture (Apache, Tomcat, etc.)
• A good understanding of protocols that connect systems (HTTP, FTP, socket-based, etc.)
• Communication skills (written and spoken)
• A programming language (like Python)
• Database concepts (foreign key, primary/unique key, referential integrity, SQL)
• API concepts (how to connect to applications using their APIs)
• Knowledge of various Broker or MQ objects such as Queues, Channels, Clustered
Queues, etc. • Knowledge on MQ Clustering, PUB/SUB, Exits, API, and Client access architectures • Hands-on experience as MQ administrator in a large and complex Support, Project &
• Experience in MQ design, MQ zOS, Linux, and MQ zOS shared queues
• Experience of Publish or subscribe model and IIB/ACE
• You will be involved in the integration of projects using IBM WebSphere
• Proficient to develop and support Integration applications primarily on IBM Integration
Suite like MQ, IIB, ActiveMQ on IBM Cloud
• Design, configure, upgrade WebSphere application environments and manage enterprise
applications configurations in AWS cloud environment
• Experience in administrating Configuring IBM Web Sphere Application Server and IBM
HTTP Server with experience working in UNIX/Linux environments • Knowledge on Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
• Knowledge on Cloud native applications
• Basic Java Scripting Knowledge & Creating Shell Scripts.
• T-SQL skills with data manipulation language and solid experience with developing and
supporting complex stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server is required.
• Understanding of API gateways, API lifecycle management, and other considerations
such as throttling/rate-limiting, secure access, etc., preferably with hands-on experience
• Developer having experience in System Design, Distributed System Architecture, Design
Thinking, Agile, Serverless & Microservice Architecture.
Skills Required:Linux, IBM WebSphere, MQ, IBM IIB, Apigee, Manage Engine, PL/SQL & SQL Server.