Electrical And Electronics Engineer Trainee Jobs Opening in A Client Of Teamlease Service Ltd at Mysore
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Graduated between 2022 and 2023.
- Minimum of 60% marks in the highest qualification.
- No current backlogs at the time of application.
- Salary: INR 3 - 5 LPA
- Training and skill development opportunities.
- Employee benefits and facilities as per company policy.
- Candidates selected for this role will be required to sign a bond for 3 years.
- Upon successful completion of the bond, a compensation of 2 Lakhs will be provided.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
More information about this Electrical and Electronics Engineer Trainee Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Electrical and Electronics Engineer Trainee job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Electrical and Electronics Engineer Trainee job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Electrical and Electronics Engineer Trainee
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 and 41600 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Electrical and Electronics Engineer Trainee is a Full Time in Mysore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Electrical and Electronics Engineer Trainee is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Electrical and Electronics Engineer Trainee position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Electrical and Electronics Engineer Trainee in our Organisation.