Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Electrical Engineer Job duties often are:
1) Designing electrical systems or their components.
2) Diagnosing and solving electrical problems with products or systems.
3) Installing, servicing, calibrating and updating electrical systems.
4) Repairing or replacing faulty electrical parts of a product.
5) Developing and testing electrical system prototypes or simulated events and making modifications if required.
Immediate joiner will be preferred
Experience -6 months to 2 yrs
Job Location Chennai
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma ( EEE/ ECE)
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.