Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Graduate Fresher Electrical Engineer
Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components.
Electrical Engineer Job Duties:
· Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
· Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
· Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
· Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
· Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
· Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
· Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
· Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
· Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team the effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Electrical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
In MT Project limited we develop and build property projects in housing, industry and retail.
Projects range from small-scale compact/low-rise residential buildings to new city areas with integrated housing, offices, institutions, shops and infrastructural facilities. We carry out development both independently and in collaboration with site owners, developers and investors.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.