Electronic Design Engineer
Essential Qualifications :-
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
Experience in working with manufacturers to develop test fixtures for ICT and FCT.
Experience with a selection of electronic components and management of part obsolescence.
Experience working on a complete product development lifecycle (project initiation, prototyping, iterative design, project completion, product release, and post-release maintenance).
Demonstrated ability to complete complex technical tasks on time, with high-quality documentation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience as an electronics engineer in the design and development of multidisciplinary technical products.
Experience with end-to-end electro-mechanical product development.
Experience with FPGA or microprocessor-based control systems; analog and digital system design; power supply design; interfacing with sensors, and actuators.
Experience in end-to-end qualification testing for compliance and solving EMI issues in medical products.
Experience working in the hardware lab with full fluency with electronics equipment such as multimeters, function generators, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power supplies, etc.
Experience with PCB design and tools for schematic capture and simulation.
Experience working with vendors for PCB fabrication and build; transfer of design for manufacturing.
Perform electronics sub-system development, schematic design, circuit simulation, characterization, verification and compliance test efforts for products in partnership with a cross-functional R&D team, while meeting the requirements.
Work with System Engineering and other cross-functional team members to understand product requirements and convert them into electrical specifications.
Develop detailed technical requirements and ensure accurate flow-down to sub-system qualification.
A coordinated team effort of interdisciplinary engineers (systems, mechanical, firmware, and chemical) for the design of the product.
Perform the design analysis results (Stress, tolerance, timing etc) and provide technical expertise for the technical tradeoffs.
Perform risk assessment for the product electronics and develop risk mitigation strategies by working with cross-functional teams.
Identify applicable regulatory and industry standards and ensure products can satisfy the requirements of these standards.
Work with operations and supply chain to ensure manufacturability of the product and identify contract manufacturers who can build the product. Participate in design transfer activities.
Work with quality/reliability engineering to identify and minimize sources of technical and practical risks, and ensure the product meets medical device-related safety standards.
Define the electrical architecture of medical products considering the usability, functionality, regulatory and compliance aspects.
Maintain high-quality documentation of the entire design as required by the quality management system for business and regulatory authorities.
Perform hands-on work in the lab, as required.More information about this Electronic Design Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Electronic Design Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Electronic Design Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Electronic Design Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Electronic Design Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Electronic Design Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Electronic Design Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Electronic Design Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.