Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop hardware, includes optimizing designs for manufacturability and cost efficiency.
- Will need to work in the multi-disciplinary team comprising electrical, software, system and process engineering.
- Should be able to understand on circuit schematics
- Able to work under pressure environment
- Able to drive projects independent, process oriented
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Knowledge of Active and passive components and their effect in circuit.
- Problem analysis or root cause identification skills
- Knowledge of components power rating and requirements
- Must have worked on projects during bachelor’s or Master’s
- Has good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent command on Microsoft tools- Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Critical/ system level thinking
- Selection of OEM Components
- Experience in using CAD systems like Allegro, P-CAD or any other tools will be added advantage
- Familiar with PCB design process
- Desk work, meetings and short term onsite
- Must be comfortable working with US based timings
Education and Experience:
- Must have bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic / Instrumentation.
- Required experience 0-2 years
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.