ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER Jobs Opening in EION at Thondamuthur Rd, Coimbatore
Benefits and perks
- Competitive remuneration
- Genuine learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to innovate and see it come to life
Skills and experience
- 1+ year experience working in electronic circuit board assembly
- 1+ year experience hand soldering electronics
- Ability to Replace SMT parts with IPC Standard
- Ability to follow manufacturing procedures and written work instructions
- Controlled hand dexterity for working with tweezers, soldering irons, soldering 0201 components
- Ability to read and follow production procedures
- Attention to detail and precision work
- Ability to work with other assembly personnel in a cooperative, team manner
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Permanent
Salary: ₹9,000.00 - ₹12,000.00 per month
More information about this ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 9000 and 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER is a Full Time in Coimbatore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Education Certificate Course (ITI)(Electronic & Communication), Diploma(Electronics & Communication)
Who can apply Experienced (1.5 Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Tech Support
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?