Embedded Engineer Jobs Opening in AMEC Technology at Nagpur-Others, Nagpur
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
1) C, c++ esp32,stm32, and processor programming knowledge.
2)experience on working with touch screen display
3)RTos (Real Time Operating system)
4)Communication protocols - spi,uart,I2c,Can Communication protocol knowledge.
Interested candidates can share their cv
More information about this Embedded Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Embedded Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Embedded Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Embedded Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Embedded Engineer is a Full Time in Nagpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Embedded Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Embedded Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Embedded Engineer in our Organisation.