Embedded Engineer Jobs Opening in Yantra Innovations at Rajkot-Others, Rajkot
Embedded Firmware Development for Machines which will include Servo Motor Controls, Digital & Analog Sensors, Communication Channels, etc.
Coding, testing and debugging of firmware according to the products being developed in the company.
Test and debug the systems
Monitor and maintain the system after development
Improve system efficiency and stability after development
An analytical mind
A passion for technology.
Ability to problem-solve
Understand how to balance the practical and perfection
A track record of working well on engineering teams.
Good written and verbal communication skills
Eagerness to continually learn and improve
More information about this Embedded Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Embedded Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Embedded Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Embedded Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Embedded Engineer is a Full Time in Rajkot.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Embedded Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Embedded Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Embedded Engineer in our Organisation.