Embedded Hardware Design Engineer Jobs Opening in Intelux Electronics Pvt.Ltd at Pune-Others, Pune
To work on development of hardware projects, testing verification of the project.
Core Job Responsibility:
1. Design and development of hardware projects
2. Carrying out the H/W development for Up-gradation for Modifications in Old Products, changes and variations for customization and project specific requirement.
3. Design Validation/testing/verification as per approved validation documents.
4. Supporting the Technology Development activity by providing the support such as Testing New Components, Newer Techniques, and New hardware platforms.
5. Coordinating with application team, service team, production team for providing solutions to certain issues, field failures, production time optimization, Diagnostic Add-On hardware.
6. Component Testing/validation for approval.
7. Project documentation: Preparing product documentation, such as Test procedure, test norms, validation documents, User Manual, Product Catalogues etc.
8. Documenting the test results and coordinates with the External agencies/ Consultants for any corrections, observations, and abnormality.
9. Preparing Documentation for Mass Production of the validated solutions.
10. Supporting the Customer and Customer Support for Remote Monitoring Solutions.
11. Maintaining a discipline and following the Intelux values.
12. General Monitoring of the Solutions supplied for their functional working & Training and preparing a team for this activity.
13. Proto-type Manufacturing , assembly and Testing of the New solutions and their Hardware testing and Validation.
14. Field trials , Pilot batch Production of the Newer GPRS based solutions.
15. Purchase Support, FUNWORK system support & Component Follow up.
1.To ensure effective MIS to Team Leader to enable to form appropriate judgment and tracking of the project.
2.Timely Highlighting and updating the Team Leader on complex and sensitive issues that might affect the product performance related issues, s/w development time related issues.
3.Shall prepare and discuss weekly, monthly plan and reports as per the projects/activities assigned.
More information about this Embedded Hardware Design Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Embedded Hardware Design Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Embedded Hardware Design Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Embedded Hardware Design Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Embedded Hardware Design Engineer is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Embedded Hardware Design Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Embedded Hardware Design Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Embedded Hardware Design Engineer in our Organisation.