Designation: Resident Engineer
Should have good knowledge of Computer Hardware, Good Troubleshooting skills, Replacement of Hardware components including motherboard for Laptops and Desktops.
Responsibilities: • Installs and configures computer systems.
• Monitors and maintains computer systems.
• Talks staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
• Troubleshoots system problems and diagnoses and solves hardware/software faults.
• Finds solutions to problems, fixes a major fault on the operating system, and replacement of Hardware Components.
• Provides support, including procedural, documentation.
• Follows instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
• Runs network applications to support systems and users.
• Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Works continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
• Prioritizes and manages several open cases at one time.
• Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with other professionals to make necessary repairs.
• Conducts electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Salary Range: Rs.8000-15000
Number of Vacancies: 2