Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organisations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Apteanâs products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous
to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.Open Position
EDUCATION : BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MSc.(CS)
EXPERIENCE: 3-6 Yrs yearsâ experience in the software industry.Skills Required
Primary Skills (Essential):
- Experience in designing and developing generic test automation framework
- 2+ years of SDET / Development experience
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and communication skills, verbal and written (peers, executives, cross culture)
- Ability to create scripts and code reviews
- Automation Testing of both Web and Mobile Applications using Selenium tool
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility and accountability
- Thorough understanding of development processes, methodologies and product development life cycle
Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, Problem solving skill
- QA manual testing and automation skills would be a plus
- Familiarity on manual testing for any of Aptean products.
- Familiarity with TFS build definitions, and relationships to Test Plans and Test Cases - is highly desired Experience with full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi-tasked environment Must be self-motivated and results driven, with attention to detail
- Must have a hunger for knowledge and drive to increase product and domain expertise
- Ability to effectively communicate and document technical concepts
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience working in Agile /Scrum team
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!