Engineer - Technology Division Jobs Opening in CAPTRONIC SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED at Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Design and Development of RF systems, test & measurement equipment, data acquisition systems, hardware in loop simulation systems.
- LabVIEW programming, troubleshooting, testing, software support and maintenance.
- Research and development of algorithms in LabVIEW FPGA by studying the technical papers/existing IPs/on their own logic.
- Onsite (different customer locations) installation, commissioning, training, software Support and maintenance.
- Documentation: Preparing documents in various stages of the project such as requirement specifications, design document, user manual, troubleshooting manual etc.
expertise on RF, RADAR, DSP and Communication standards.
- Sound understanding of Fundamental concepts like Sensors, Transducers, Data Acquisition, Control Systems, SDLC, etc.
- Knowledge in using standard instruments like Multimeter, Relays, PLC controllers, Oscilloscope, RF-testers,
in MS-Office, Windows OS.
- Good knowledge on LabVIEW is preferred.
Optional Software Skills:
- Teststand, Veristand, Lab Windows/CVI, QT, Python, MATLAB, Simulink, Verilog etc. (Same will be considered as Additional Benefit)
More information about this Engineer - Technology Division Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Engineer - Technology Division job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Engineer - Technology Division job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Engineer - Technology Division
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Engineer - Technology Division is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Engineer - Technology Division position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Engineer - Technology Division in our Organisation.
Captronic Systems is now a part of Safran Group of Companies.
Established in 1999, Captronic Systems Pvt Ltd is pioneer in Automation and Test Equipment and specialized in design and development Solutions. The teams here offer a range of sophisticated forms of custom automated test, control and acquisition systems for R&D, design validation and production testing. Captronic Systems has established a reputation as one of the leading System Integrators Servicing needs of sectors ranging from Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Manufacturing and Space. Captronic Systems Private Limited [CSPL] is an ISO 9001:2015, AS 9100(D) and CSIA Level -1 certified company. CSPL is a Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India recognized R&D Lab and a Platinum Alliance Partner with National Instruments. Equipped with 21+ years of experience, the team at CSPL is led by engineers who are deft with analysing needs, conceptualizing designs, building systems that are customized for specific requirements observed across various sectors. Offering end to end solutions, the CSPL team extends services such as delivery, installation, training while maintaining continual support through all phases of the project.