Engineer Trainee Jobs Opening in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited at Sector 23, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
Position: Engineer Trainee
Education: BE/B.tech Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial &
Production Engineering, Civil Engineering. Computer Sc. & Engineering, Information
Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation
& Control Engineering, Mechanical Technology, Transportation Engineering, Mining
Engineering, Marine Engineering
No. Of Posts: 1095
Age: Candidates should be below 35 years of age as on 31st April 2023
Consolidated Pay Band - Rs. 56,800/- Rs. 68,600/- for One year
during probation period starting with consolidated monthly pay Rs. 56,800/-
(Rs. Fifty six thousand eight hundred) only.
* Medical facility, subsidized Canteen
* Company residential quarters subject to availability,
* Admissible 30 days earned leave and 12 days casual leave per annum as per company rules
* Group Insurance coverage.
More information about this Engineer Trainee Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Engineer Trainee job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Engineer Trainee job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Engineer Trainee
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 60000 and 70000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Engineer Trainee is a Full Time in Gurgaon.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Engineer Trainee is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Engineer Trainee position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1095 job openings for Engineer Trainee in our Organisation.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) engaged in the design, engineering, construction, testing, commissioning, and servicing of a wide range of products and services that works under the Ministry of Heavy Industries, Govt. of India. It’s a dream place to work for Engineering and Technology candidates to make their bright careers by serving in such a top organization,