Professional Engineering (PE) license or Charter Engineer.
CFD Engineer required to support Water and Wastewater Treatment projects with knowledge of Ansys and Flow3D modeling/analysis. This role will include coordination with team members of various engineering disciplines in our local offices as well as offices across the United States.
The Engineer shall have demonstrated experience in the below-listed areas.
•CFD Modelling/Analysis and Troubleshooting water/wastewater-related projects.
• Skilled in Pumping/Process Design
•Hands-on experience in – Flow 3D, ANSYS (FLUENT, CFX), STARCCM+.
•Good Knowledge of Fluid Mechanics, Fluid Dynamics, and Water/Wastewater Process Design.
•Ability to understand the physics problem and able to develop a proper CFD model in minimum time for pre-processing and meshing.
•Should have some good knowledge of Programming Language Like C, C++, and Python for scripting & User-defined functions (UDF).
•Familiar with Autodesk software
•Fluid flow Studies for (Internal & External, Steady State & Transient, Compressible, and Incompressible flow)
•Good knowledge of pre-processing tools like SpaceClaim and Fluent meshing.
•Should be a good team leader.
•Experience in interaction with Clients/Consultants.
Master’s degree in Mechanical, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
More information about this CFD Engineer - Environmental Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given CFD Engineer - Environmental Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this CFD Engineer - Environmental Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an CFD Engineer - Environmental Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: ME/M.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 800000 and 1200000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This CFD Engineer - Environmental Engineer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This CFD Engineer - Environmental Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the CFD Engineer - Environmental Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for CFD Engineer - Environmental Engineer in our Organisation.