We are looking for passionate Software Engineers to design, develop and deploy software solutions. Software Engineer's responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionalities, and writing the code in various cutting edge technologies like React, Nodejs, Vue, Angular, and other latest technologies in the web domain.
Our ideal candidates:
• They should have knowledge of programming.
• They should be able to code in any of the programming languages.
• They should have an understanding of the various programming constructs.
• They should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical designs.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed and testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure software is updated with the latest features
• BE/B.Tech in computer science and engineering
• BE/B.Tech in information science and engineering