Event Manager Jobs Opening in Rosefinch marketing at Borivali East, Mumbai
The event manager will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events' calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives. Your creativity, organizational skills, and vision will assist our organization in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improve our organization's growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
Handling budgeting and invoicing.
Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
Negotiating sponsorship deals.
Updating senior management.
Managing branding and communication.
Developing event feedback surveys.
Handling post-event reports.
Degree in public relations, communications, or hospitality.
Communication and marketing skills.
Good leadership skills.
Good time management.
Proficiency in various event software.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
More information about this Event Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Event Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Event Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Event Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Event Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Event Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Event Manager in our Organisation.