Executive Coordinator Jobs Opening in Ensomerge at Banaswadi, Bangalore, Chennai
The Executive Coordinator serves as the CEO’s primary coordinator and liaison for external relations. The Executive Coordinator manages the calendar and activities to ensure maximum efficiency and value, while assisting with administrative, finance, and operational functions.
- Act as liaison between the Office of the CEO and other departments/staff within the organization for all meetings on the CEO's calendar
- Identify, prepare and compile necessary materials ahead of time to ensure that the CEO has appropriate information for meetings, reports, presentations, events and special projects on the calendar
- Review, confirm, follow-up and adjust calendar entries proactively communicating any discrepancies to the Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Managing calendars including emails for executives
- Manage logistics , Well versed in arranging International Traveling arrangements
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on searches in process, content writing and SOPs
- Manage confidential files and other privileged information, ensuring integrity of compliance requirements, accounting , finance and HR related activities
- Interact with internal and external sources, often at the upper-management level. Experience of having worked in a North American market is a added advantage
- Exercise independent discretion and judgment and solves complex problems
- Bachelor’s Degree is required .Prefer 6 months to 1 year’ experience as executive coordinator
- Experience interacting with a Board of Directors strongly preferred
- Eager to learn with a deep understanding of a team environment
- Writing sample and sample of previous work will be requested
- Establish and track administrative budgets
- Minimum 5 years experience in a professional service environment as an administrative assistant or executive secretary required
- Must have strong proficiency in grammar & spelling
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively present and execute on innovative ideas. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Outstanding grammar and proofreading skills
- Guided by exceptional decision-making skills, discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a high-performing team
- Strong sense of accountability, integrity, and ability to handle highly visible responsibilities
- Ability to take initiative, act independently and direct one’s own work
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to high level inquiries from clients, partners, Board of Directors, and other community stakeholders
- Generally works in a remote location, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside in an office environment
- Ready for international travel is advantage but not mandatory
More information about this Executive Coordinator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Executive Coordinator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Executive Coordinator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 06 Months to 1 year experience as an Executive Coordinator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc, BFA, BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Executive Coordinator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Executive Coordinator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Executive Coordinator in our Organisation.