1. Position: Executive (Marketing)
2. Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with preferable post-graduate degree/ diploma/ training in the field of Marketing
3. Experience: At least 5 years’ experience for Graduate/3 years’ experience for Post Graduate in the field of marketing & sales market research (preferably in dairy/ food products)
4. Number of Position: 01 (on contract, initially for a period of 2 years)
5. Job Location: WAMUL Office in Guwahati, Assam
6. Salary: CTC Rs.5 lakhs per annum including P.F & other Contributions.
7. Main Responsibilities:
a. Translate the business plan to area-wise, product-category-wise targets for retail and institutional sales.
b. Analyze the market for milk and products and buyer behavior to prepare an implementable Marketing Model for continuous growth and market expansion with strengthening of the Brand “PURABI”.
c. Prepare & maintain database of Routes, Sub routes and Retail Points and to map with the Demand/Supply.
d. Arrange for market surveys to understand market requirements, Swot Analysis to identify and resolve bottlenecks to ensure continuous growth.
e. Liaise and coordinate with Production Team for supplies. Provide market feedback on existing products and also specific feedback for deciding new products.
d. Develop effective schemes for Distributors and Retailers. Develop motivational factors for the sales Team so as to make them active in the field for continuous growth.
e. Plan and implement capacity building of the sales force.
f. Set up consumer grievance redressal mechanism and build a consumer connect system
8. Additional/ Occasional Responsibilities: (listed in order of priority): Designing of market survey questionnaires, Designing and implementing promotional activities and advertisement plan, Organizing events
9. Job Specifications:
a. Skills/ Attributes: Technical Technical In-depth knowledge of Undertake market demand analysis, analyzing the competition in the market, Knowledge of milk /dairy sector, Knowledge of supply chain management
b. Skills/Attributes: Social and Managerial Manpower Management, understanding market /consumer behavior, Leadership abilities
c. Training: Marketing /Sales force management training
Not Above 35 Years As On 1st January 2021