Executive Relationship Management Jobs Opening in Shift Risk Insurance Brokers Ltd at Chembur, Mumbai
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business
- Identifying clients' needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Meeting sales/revenue targets.
- Medical examination coordination,
Monitor pendency in Issuance,customer communication and highlight to Management
post Escalating it to highest level with Insurer
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
More information about this Executive Relationship Management Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Executive Relationship Management job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Executive Relationship Management job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Executive Relationship Management
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, MBA/PGDM, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 50000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Executive Relationship Management is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Executive Relationship Management is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Executive Relationship Management position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Executive Relationship Management in our Organisation.