Executive Secretary Jobs Opening in Online Instruments India Pvt. Ltd. at Indiranagar, Bangalore
We are looking out for Executive Secretary.
Greetings! from Online Instruments!
Executive Secretary responsibilities include:-
Managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our businesses by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
Oversee the performance of all companies. Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports.
Take minutes during meetings Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
Create and maintain a synergy between all the executives of the group of companies.
Requirements and skills:
Work experience as an Executive Secretary, Personal Assistant or similar role.
Excellent MS Office knowledge.
Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars, copy machines, MacBook).
Excellent verbal and written communications skills Discretion and confidentiality.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Joining - Immediate Joiner & Only Female preferred, Fresher Female can also apply with good communication and email drafting skills.
If you are interested, please share your updated resume to with the following details :
1)Present CTC :
2)Expected CTC :
3) Notice period:
More information about this Executive Secretary Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Executive Secretary job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Executive Secretary job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Executive Secretary
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, MA, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 30000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Executive Secretary is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Executive Secretary is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Executive Secretary position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Executive Secretary in our Organisation.
Online Instruments, incepted in the year 1994, began in the distribution segment and slowly ventured into the system integration of audio-visual equipment. Today, we have carved a niche by becoming a complete product and solutions provider and a leading system integration specialist by providing solutions in Telecommunication, AV, IT, Lighting and Automation.
We merge the best of technology and service to meet the changing demands of different industrial verticals, enabling them to step into the future, by creating environments that echo functionality and sophistication.
Our larger vision has enabled us to deliver absolute innovative solutions to our customers. Right from lighting to audio and video-conferencing, AV integration, automation and even display solutions, we are able to bring all building integration requirements, which make a premise future-proof, underneath one roof.