Executive Trainee Jobs Opening in TETRARAYS at Hosur, Salem, Tuticorin
Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization's goals and operations, understanding the organization's expectations from their executive for planning the career goals accordingly, etc.
Working in various departments on a rotational basis, understanding the intricacies involved in each department, determining the patterns of work environment in various departments, and understanding the various work aspects as per the organizational requirement
Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skills and expertise, understanding the work functionalities of various responsibilities assigned to them, and understanding the exact involvement of work functionalities required in every department for carrying out the organizational operations efficiently
Undertaking the project activities related to productivity and workflow activities, practicing management skills by observing other participants involved in the team, gaining in-depth knowledge about the logic and science involved in business administration process, and understanding the constraints like demand and supply
Learning to manage the outsourcing of essential services, understanding the reason of outsourcing, and commitment of the service provider for future reference after completing the training period
Understanding the marketing aspects of organizational management like maintaining public relations, advertisement, sales and publicity, etc., for understanding the company's sales strategies, working with advertising agency and production agency for accomplishing the responsibilities appropriately
More information about this Executive trainee Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Executive trainee job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Executive trainee job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Executive trainee
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Executive trainee is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Executive trainee position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Executive trainee in our Organisation.
We are an IT Company established in Hosur with area of operations in Geospatial industry.
We provide wide range of mapping services to global customers in Photogrammetry, LiDAR and GIS.