POSITION VACANT: Eye Donation Counselor cum Eye Recovery Technician, King Georges Medical University (KGMU) UP Community Eye Bank, SightLife, Lucknow
As a part of its ongoing efforts at strengthening the infrastructure and management of eye banks across the country, SightLife is overseeing operations of the King Georges Medical Universitys (KGMU), Community Eye Bank in UP, for a period of six years. In the context of the above, SightLife, is facilitating the recruitment of an Eye Donation Counsellor cum Eye Recovery Technician by the Eye Bank. (Note: Eye Bank staff shall be employed by a third party agency).
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
(1) Applicants must be graduates in any discipline from a reputed institution;
(2) Applicants with a degree in Biology, or other medical fields, with academic and/or practical experience in anatomy, including dissections, will be at an advantage;
(3) Candidates with undergraduate qualifications in optometry or nursing will be preferred.
Applicants must have at least one year of relevant work experience in counselling or other related healthcare, medical fields.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Excellent communication skills, with fluency in Hindi;
(2) A personal commitment to organ and tissue donation is required;
(3) Unquestionable ethics and integrity;
(4) Willing to work nights, weekends and on-call as required by operational needs;
(5) Willing to travel within India for training approximately two weeks per year;
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The gross remuneration budgeted for the position is attractive. Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history, of the selected candidate.
6. LOCATION: Lucknow
Note: This posting is done directly & exclusively on Freshersworld.com.
We do not entertain any unsolicited calls or enquiries from any consultants, other portals or TPOs.