Face-to-Face Fundraiser Jobs Opening in Team Street Consultancy private Limited at Indiranagar, Bangalore, Mumbai
About the Role
The role of a Face-to-Face Fundraiser is to raise awareness about our client, which is an International humanitarian organisation and most credible and trusted INGO in the world on the street, at public places, offices, and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters.
Develop an understanding of client’s campaigns.
Make presentations and calls and explain to members of the public in a clear and interesting & ethical way.
Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for the client.
Good communication skills - Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people.
Keen desire to learn on the job
Energy and drive to inspire people and promote a cause
Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
TeamStreet Fundraising Solutions welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified applicants including women, members of caste, religious and sexual minorities, people from all regions. Equality and diversity is at the core of our values and staffs are expected to work collectively and individually to promote a constructive and sensitive approach to others from a variety of backgrounds, where the work of others is valued and respected.
What we have to offer
We strive to provide a discrimination-free work environment, believe in warm cheerful professionalism, and promoting a culture of collaboration and integration within teams. We are passionate about building a positive work culture that enables people to learn and excites them to show up to work every day with a smile on their face. Our salaries are benchmarked as per experience, current market standards and fundraising sector jobs in India. If the words equality, dignity, respect, growth, learning opportunities, and a happy work environment matters to you email your updated CV
Competitive salary in the sector – (fixed pay + incentives + medical insurance + PF)
Job Location: Bangalore / Mumbai
Working hours – 8 hours a day. 5 days a week.
More information about this Face-to-Face Fundraiser Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Face-to-Face Fundraiser job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Face-to-Face Fundraiser job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Face-to-Face Fundraiser
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, MA, MSW, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 23000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Face-to-Face Fundraiser is a Full Time in Bangalore, Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Face-to-Face Fundraiser is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Face-to-Face Fundraiser position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Face-to-Face Fundraiser in our Organisation.
TeamStreet was set up in 2020 with a vision to support non-profit organizations in raising resources that enable them to do impactful and meaningful work. We work with some of the most credible non-profits in the country.