Facilitator Jobs Opening in Antarang Foundtion at Churchgate, Mumbai, Pune, Osmanabad
The Facilitator’s role is key in ensuring that our goals are met and that we are able to impact many more youth from disadvantaged backgrounds. We are looking for part-time Facilitators who are committed and want to contribute to the career trajectories of youth from low socio-economic backgrounds. Facilitators are thus trained by Antarang to be Career Guidance Facilitators through an intensive training program. The training enables the Facilitators to become adept at using psychometric based tools and integral pedagogical practices.
● Instill a safe, healthy learning culture where students actively collaborate and take ownership of the program
● Ensure all outcomes for the program are met in all assigned schools
● Conduct Career Guidance classroom sessions in government and low income private schools following the proprietary curriculum designed by Antarang
● Build professional relationships with school principals, teachers and program coordinators
● Work with parents to ensure guidance and support for students
● Individually counsel students on their careers
● Conduct student assessments
● Maintain regular records of student attendance and student wise assessments
● Resolve individual student query/doubt
● Give periodic feedback about the program, student assessments and operations to relevant teams
● A Graduate/Pursuing Graduation (third-year only) in any field with a keen interest in the Education Sector
● Passionate about working with youth and for the youth especially from a lower-economic background
● Resilience and adaptability along with openness to perspectives
● Integrity and ability to work and problem-solve independently
● Flexibility! Willing to travel within the city for in person sessions
● Able to commit 4 hours Monday-Saturday for at least a year
● Proficient in English and Hindi/Marathi/Urdu (Fluency with either Urdu/Marathi is especially preferred)
● Tech Savvy and comfortable with online learning tools
What’s in it for you?
● A chance to shape the country’s future by directly impacting one of the biggest challenge areas
● Be part of a work culture that is vibrant, fun and rooted in Care
● Develop your own skills through structured training as well as consistent practice and feedback
● Be more career ready yourself by being able to take up different roles in the social impact space and beyond
● Last but not the least...the chance to form some strong bonds and connections!
More information about this Facilitator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Facilitator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Facilitator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Facilitator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Facilitator is a Part Time in Mumbai, Pune, Osmanabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Facilitator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Facilitator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Facilitator in our Organisation.