FB Manager Jobs in Bangalore, Bangalore - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Roles and Responsibilities:
Preparation of Reports:-
•Maintaining and publishing dashboard of headcount on daily basis.
•Sharing attendance report on daily basis.
•Tracking the attendance app and maintaining the data.
•Scrutinizing and publishing the defaulter list.
•Maintaining the client list.
•Publishing the team availability report.
•Preparing report and presentations as per client requirements.
Providing HR & Operational support :-
•Provide attendance to Operations team for salary processing by last day of every month.
•Provide Payable and Headcount Data and reports to Operations and Finance Team for projection of
•Ensure timely salary, reimbursement and F&F process for all the TIRF employees.
•Supporting the onboarding and documentation formalities of the TIRF employees.
•Co-ordinate with the recruitment team in meeting client manpower requirements.
•Getting approvals and raising offer requests to recruitment team after consultation with senior
•Providing all the required details and revert to all the queries raised by recruitment team.
•Continuous follow-up with sourcing team for closing all the offers as well as providing resumes to
clients on a timely manner.
•Assisting IT team and Vendor Management team for the maintenance of Online based TI Operational system.
Monitoring and Assisting Zonal SPOCs:-
• Connect daily with all the Circle SPOCs.
• Responding and resolving all the HR & Operational queries raised by Circle SPOCs.
• Addressing all the required issues to Senior Management.
• Co-ordinate with all the Circle SPOCs for sharing required data and reports as per requirements.
•Addressing the importance and continuous follow-ups for Operational data and circle project
• Ensure timely delivery of all the assets to the Circle SPOCs in co-ordination with assets team as per
• Preparation of KRAs and Job descriptions in consultation with reporting manager.
• Act as a middle point for management between Senior management and Zonal SPOCs.
Meeting Client Requirements:-
• Attending client meetings as per requirements.
• Collect feedback from client on the performance of our employees deputed at client location.
• Counsel employees as per requirements.
• Co-ordinate and assist the sourcing, assets and vehicle team for timely and prompt delivery of
• Continuous follow-ups with all the support teams for meeting the client timelines.
Plan and review Project Costs:-
• Maintaining the client PO details.
• Align the project budget and the PO with guidance of reporting manager.
• Maintain the salary, reimbursements, vehicle and project figures to predict the monthly HR costs.
• Prepare budget related reports as per requirements.
• Communication Skills (both verbal and written).
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.