Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Be prepared with content knowledge and use training skills
2. Plan time table as per schedule given by the institute
3. Make sure requisite material is available in your class
4. Take sessions and complete coursework as planned
5. Ensure you stay connected with students to help them with job openings and career support after they graduate
6. Conduct parents engagement activities
7. Organizing career connect activities
8. Implement all relevant career connect activities
9. Build an employer database of at least 5 employers per trade for each of the Institute
10. Develop a network of employers who can offer exposure, internships, jobs
11. Organize placement events and ensure healthy training to work transition, with
12. support from other team members
13. Conduct market scan activities.
This is a Quest Alliance Fellowship Program for duration of 10 months.
Candidate must be willing to travel 3 days to Cuddalore and 2 days to Pondicherry
Fluency in Tamil language must.