Field Application Engineer Jobs Opening in Mimic Infotech Pvt Ltd at Akurdi, Bhosari, Chinchwad, Pune
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer to develop and attract new clients. The application engineer person will source new opportunities and achieve targets.
The Field Application Engineer will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by acquiring more and more clients, generating leads, and managing projects of products and services.
- Application Engineering for solving customer problems & fulfilling their automation needs
- Manage Projects, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models, and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer's skills, and needs and build long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team revenue targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through leads
- Attend meetings, events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data for application as well as component needs
- Maintain and expand client database.
- Enter the activity/communication details in the Customer Relationship Management(CRM) or report to the team.
- application areas where we serve our customers
3)Sensors & Transducers
4)Electronics Test & Measurements
5)Data Acquisition & Report Generation
6)Labview Based Software development
7)Device Driver Development
8)Hardware & Software Integration
10)Control Panel Development
More information about this Field Application Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Field Application Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Field Application Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Field Application Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 16000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Field Application Engineer is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Field Application Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Field Application Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 3 job openings for Field Application Engineer in our Organisation.