Field Engineer Jobs Opening in Orc Engineering Pvt. Ltd. at Salt Lake, Kolkata
We are hiring Fresher’s for the position of Field Engineer for PAN Indian location.
Please find the Job Description below:
Designation: Field Engineer
Qualification: Diploma/B. Tech/BE
Eligibility: Fresher’s to 3yrs Experience
Gender Preference: Male Only
Facilities: Accommodation + Transportation + PF&ESI
Job Details: RF Survey, EMF Survey, LOS Survey, UBR Survey, BTS Installation & Commissioning, Microwave Link, 3G & 4G Implementation, Small Cell Project, Battery Bank Installation, field of energy audit electrical audit of IOCL ROs/Bank Electrical Audit fire and Safety audit, Renewable energy solar work.
Skills: Electrical Engineering , Power Electronics , Electrical Maintenance , Electrical Panel , Electrical Testing , Electrical Power System , Electrical Design , Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical Maintenance , Mechanical Design , Telecom Bess.
More information about this Field engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Field engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Field engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 3 year experience as an Field engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Field engineer is a Full Time in Kolkata.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Field engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Field engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Field engineer in our Organisation.