Field Executive Jobs Opening in Smile foundation at Porur, Chennai
- Conduct effective market research or client satisfaction surveys via mail, telephone or in-person.
- Abide by the quality excellence procedures and apply them effectively, with the ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Learn and demonstrate industry and client understanding while effectively maintaining client relationships within the organisation and with external suppliers.
- Promote a strong spirit of collaboration and teamwork within the business area, and across the organisation.
More information about this Field Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Field Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Field Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Field Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Field Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Field Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Field Executive in our Organisation.