Advt. no. MZU/BOT/IHUC/01, date: 11.02.2021
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for purely project-based temporary position of Field Investigators for Thematic Studies being conducted by the Consortium of Central Universities in the Himalayan States by Mizoram University sponsored by Department of Higher Education, Central University Division, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
1. Post Name: Field Investigators
2. The total number of vacancies is 06 (3 per theme x 2 themes) and the recruitment will be done for a period of four months only
3. The nature of duties comprises collecting field/village level information by working in remote villages and tough mountainous conditions of Mizoram.
4. Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in fieldwork, survey, data collection, and analysis. Knowing local Mizo dialects would be positive.
5. The emoluments for each position is Rs. 15000/- per month (all-inclusive)
6. The essential qualification for the positions is given below:
7. Theme-3: Development of eco-friendly and cost effective tourism in hills
i. No. of positions - 03
ii. Qualifications, MSc in Environmental Science/ MBA in Tourism or allied subjects
iii. Contact : Dr. John Zothanzama, Department of Environmental Science, Mizoram University
iv. Email: email@example.com
8. Theme 5. Water conservation and harvesting strategies
i. Positions - 03
ii. Qualifications: Master's degree in Geology, Botany, Environmental Science & allied subjects.
iii. Contact : Prof. S. K. Mehta, Department of Botany, Mizoram University, Aizawl
iv. Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Age limit for the position is 35 years. Relaxation for SC/ST/Women/PH and OBC as per Govt. of India norms.