Field Sales Executive Jobs Opening in Freecharge at Suryaraopeth, Vijayawada
Job Description- Field Sales Executive
· Meeting Sales Target of Multiple payments solutions such as QR code; MCA (Small ticket size Merchant loan) CA, Business Loan & other Financial Products
· Deployment of products and articulation of benefits & best practices at client locations
· Ensuring customer satisfaction leading to higher sales conversions and retention
· The sales executive will be working on monthly targets
· Responsible for planning & scheduling market visits for lead generation
· Responsible for Re-visits, Recovery and Continuous engagement of the Merchant Partner.
· Gathering consistent feedback from market for existing offerings and insights on competitor moves as feedback for product enhancements
· Present, promote and sell Product/Services using solid argument to the existing market in the same segment,
More information about this Field Sales Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Field Sales Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Field Sales Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Field Sales Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 14000 and 16000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Field Sales Executive is a Full Time in Vijayawada.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Field Sales Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Field Sales Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Field Sales Executive in our Organisation.