Field Site Engineer-Electrical Jobs Opening in Orc Engineering Pvt. Ltd. at Salt Lake, Kolkata
company is looking for dedicated candidates from engineering section, to join our
growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualification.
Opening Position-Field site Engineer-Electrical
Eligibility: Fresher’s to 1yrs Experience
Gender Preference: Male Only
Facilities: Accommodation + Transportation + PF&ESI
After probation: Salary will be hiked up to 50% after 3 months after probation period depending on the performance.
· Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects.
· Design, implement, and improve electrical facilities and systems for commercial, industrial, and utility purposes.
· Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks. ∙ Direct and coordinate construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
· Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish construction and installation standards and specifications.
· Plan and implement methodologies and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
· Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment and/or the solicitations of labour.
· Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
· Oversee project construction efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
· Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
· Investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
· Plan layout of electric power generating infrastructure, distribution lines, transmission lines and substations.
· Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
· Develop budgets, estimate labour, material, and construction costs.
· Compile data and write reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects. ∙ Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
· Maintain a high level of integrity and discipline with a strong work ethic.
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical& Electronics)
Knowledge in cable and interconnect, material characteristic will beaded advantage.
High self-learning capabilities.
Global mind-set& written English
Job Details: RF Survey, EMF Survey, LOS Survey, UBR Survey, BTS Installation & Commissioning, Microwave Link, 3G & 4G Implementation, Small Cell Project, Battery Bank Installation, field of energy audit electrical audit of IOCL ROs/Bank Electrical Audit fire and Safety audit, Renewable energy solar work.
More information about this Field site Engineer-Electrical Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Field site Engineer-Electrical job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Field site Engineer-Electrical job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Field site Engineer-Electrical
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 11000 and 17000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Field site Engineer-Electrical is a Full Time in Kolkata.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Field site Engineer-Electrical is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Field site Engineer-Electrical position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Field site Engineer-Electrical in our Organisation.