Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Title: Field Technician for Broadband
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Go to customer location & check for new broadband connection feasibility.
2. Deal with customers patiently and professionally.
3. Laying cable from hub point to customer point – you need to climb trees / pole / any height places as necessary.
4. Broadband wi-fi device need to be configured and ensure complete device activation in coordinating with Team.
5. Need to collect Customer KYC details (Address proof xerox, Passport size photo, EB bill- incase the installation address and ID proof address is not same) and submit to team lead.
6. Analyze the issue i.e. Cable cut, Core cut, power issue, patch cord, adopter issue etc. Report the issue to team lead and arrive the solution for the same. Need to report the issue status with team lead and to close the issue.
7. Need to collect payment for some customers who are asking to collect from customer end. Need to submit the cash and details at the end of the day with Team Lead.
8. Need to patrol every area for cable damage or any cable loosen 1 hour every day or last week of every month. Need to note the core color and customer details in note and to document it.
9. Need to inform the team lead about leaves, Over Duty details
10. Follow Team protocols and be professional with Team.
11. Adhere to the company policies & procedures.
Ø Jack fitting knowledge
Ø Splicing of two cables.
Ø Basic knowledge about patch card, OFC cable, Coupler, Splitter, etc.,
Ø Basic computer knowledge in word, Excel etc.,
Ø Basic knowledge about Networking related hardware.
Ø Need to configure the network Wi-Fi Device
Ø Need to learn splicing, & Jack placing
Ø Basic knowledge of coupler, splitters, FTTH Device, OFC cables
Ø Good Team Worker
Ø Problem solving skills
Ø Time Management
Ø Core interest to work in field.
· Incentives will provided incase worked on Holidays & Leaves.
· Learning opportunities & Make career in network field
· Eligible for-profit sharing scheme based on the performance.
· 3 months will be prohibition period
· 1 months will be under senior will teach and in 2nd & 3rd month you need to work independently and prove your caliber.
· Your probation period may be extended if it is necessary depends on your performance.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.