We're a full-service branding & advertising agency with clients in diverse verticals from education, real estate, finance & retail to automobiles, IT/ITES, infrastructure & healthcare in both B2B and B2C industries. In short, we're your one-stop-shop, creative communications company designed to tackle all your hurdles through integrated communication strategies on advertising, digital marketing, media buying, etc.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas
2. Assist as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing, and post-production
3. Work on shooting the required footage every day
4. Communicate with writers, directors, managers, and other members of the staff to ensure a smooth running of the project
5. Run errands, such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, and other necessary items for the project
6. Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, internet, library archives, etc.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Jun'21 and 26th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Number of openings
4 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship