Finance Control Process Analyst-PMO Jobs in India - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
You would be working with multiple stakeholders (sales, regional and global pricing teams, legal etc.) on end-to-end execution of pricing request for enterprise global customers for us. You would be responsible for creation timelines, follow-up with the stakeholders to ensure timely execution of the request from one stage to other. At the same time, provide regular update to all the stakeholders and top management to ensure that everyone is informed.
You would also be working with the analytics team to build proper reporting tools and dashboards, provide recommendations to the management on process improvement opportunities, work with the concerned team to transform the process and improve the customer experience.
Work with (project) managers to ensure accuracy in financial reporting and ensure tracking and monitoring of actual to budget
External expense tracking/monitoring along with invoice processing
Support complete and timely month-end process (delivery, tracking, accruals, financial forecast)
Analyse and manage monthly financial allocation including reporting
Project Forecast, Actual and Variance Analysis
Support budget planning process, compilation and control
Support regular review of program business case in relation to actual cost and expenditure
Ensure process and control around asset capitalization and depreciation
Manage capitalization forecasting
Perform ad-hoc analysis for Senior Management
More information about this Finance Control Process Analyst-PMO Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Finance Control Process Analyst-PMO job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Finance Control Process Analyst-PMO job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Finance Control Process Analyst-PMO
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 1200000 and 1500000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Finance Control Process Analyst-PMO is a Full Time in Bangalore, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Finance Control Process Analyst-PMO is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Finance Control Process Analyst-PMO position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Finance Control Process Analyst-PMO in our Organisation.