You will work closely with the Head of Finance & Administration to ensure smooth conduct of finance and accounts responsibilities of the Centre.
• Responsible for complete maintenance of Accounts / Day to Day Accounting of expenses,
grants and bank reconciliation
• Preparing MIS, monitoring all grants/projects and partners' accounts, preparing cash flow
statements and projections
• Assisting the budget preparation & administrating the budget as per allocation of funders
• Responsible for monthly consultancy payments and vendor payments
• Liason with auditors for getting the grants utilization certificates.
• The person will perform any other task as assigned by the Head of Finance & Administration
• The person will be expected to handle/supervise the accounting & administrative matters and interact with TISS accounts for getting approvals, invoices, and utilization statements
• The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal skills are comfortable in English, Hindi and preferably Marathi is self-motivated and dynamic and a team player with multi-tasking abilities
Qualification: Bachelor/Master's Degree in Commerce/Management (Finance)
Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience working in similar roles preferably for Education Institutions/NGO sector
No. of Post- 01
Duration: One year (extendable based on project need and performance)
Remuneration: Gross monthly remuneration for the position is in the range of Rs. 35,000/- to 40,000/-per month, commensurate with qualification and experience.
Location: CETE, TISS, Mumbai
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Finance Executive job