The credit-control intern is responsible to update and maintain receipts and journal entries on our ERP. He/She is responsible for updating and maintaining outstanding statements and ensuring timely communication with the internal team members and customers. Managing outstanding account receivables, generally overdue for more than agreed TAT. This will be a paid Internship and a stipend will be provided. The intern will report directly to the accounts manager and will include good exposure to senior management. Solid performance on the internship can also lead to a full-time job. The reporting manager would be the accounts manager.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Ensuring the receipts/journal entries are performed in the system without any error
2. Working on the preparation of outstanding statements and sharing with the functional head as and when required
3. Ensuring the invoices generated is matching with the receipts and highlight them in case of any variations
4. Ensuring the Excel reports are uploaded in the system in a timely manner
5. Communicating within the team and with customers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. A graduate/post-graduate in commerce looking for a 3 months Internship is preferred
2. Specialized knowledge: Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office
3. Someone with their own laptop is preferred